So easy and totally delicious! Mix Matcha and white chocolate for a mouth-watering experience.
Ingredients (makes 12 cookies)
2/3 cup all-purpose flour (100g)
1/4 tablespoon baking powder
1 heaps tablespoon Matcha powder
3 tablespoon white caster sugar(40g)
30 ― 40g White chocolate chips
Prep 10 min / Cook 15 min
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees °C.
- Cream butter and sugars, once creamed, combine in the egg.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and Matcha then the white chocolate chips.
- Roll into walnut size balls and place on baking paper. Put a plastic wrap on top and gently press down to flatten into the round shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden, then leave to cool.