Healthy Matcha Muffin. Non-butter & low sugar!
Ingredients (makes 6 large muffins)
1 cup all-purpose flour (150g)
½ tablespoon baking powder
1 ½ tablespoon Matcha powder
⅓ cup white sugar
¼ cup cooking oil
Prep 15 min / Cook 20 min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
- Sift flour, baking powder and Matcha powder together in a bowl.
- Beat white sugar and eggs together in a bowl.
- Add 2 to 3, mix lightly and then mix in the oil and milk.
- Fill muffin cases two thirds full and bake in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes.