Dark spots are annoying! You want to keep your skin clear and looking healthy, but they keep appearing. Yes, there are many existing products for whitening & anti-aging – some work, some don’t, and usually they are expensive.
Here’s a new life-hack for you – use Matcha Green Tea powder!
The super-food Matcha Green tea contains these 100% natural whitening boosters:
- Vitamin C: Clear skin tones and lighten dark spots & freckles.
- Chlorophyl & Catechin polyphenol: Speed up skin cell rejuvination.
- Antioxidants: Prevent dark spots, wrinkles and skin aging.
We usually drink Matcha Green Tea (or add it to our food), but you can also use Matcha on your skin. Here is the special recipe for the Matcha face mask. (If you have a sensitive skin, we recommend doing a patch test on your arms before applying on the face*)
・Matcha powder…1 teaspoon
How to make it
- Mix Matcha and flour, then add a small amount of water little by little to make a paste
- Spread the paste on the face and wait for about 5-10 minutes. Before the paste is completely dried, wash out with warm water. Apply toner and moisturizer.
Note: You can apply the paste all over your face or only on the dark spot. Use 1-2 times a week. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately.
The scent of Matcha will also makes you feel more Zen and relaxed. Pamper yourself with a hot bubble bath & a homemade face mask.