Pancake Sunday? Add Matcha to make it healthy & full of antioxidants! Matcha green tea enhances your mood and energy levels. Perfect with bananas, berries, or red beans toppings.
Ingredients (6 crepes/ serves 2-3)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (150g)
- 2 teaspoon Matcha powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
Prep 10 min / Cook 20 min / Easy
- Put the flour and sugar in a bowl and sift in Matcha. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and whisk together. Gradually add in the milk and water.
- Add the salt and the butter. Beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour the batter to the pan (about 1/4 cup for each crepe). Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Turn and cook the other side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Recommended toppings: bananas, berries, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, red beans, strawberry jam.